This website is dedicated helping you with your interview preparation and with your interview questions and answers in order to get you the job you want.
It is about getting the best out of you. To perform and shine in the 60 min you generally have available, to convince and persuade the hiring manager that you are the best person for the job. It is not always the best person, with the best skills, who get the job, but the person who markets him or herself best.
This website has information in regards to: the interview itself, interview preparation and examples of the most common interview questions and answers, asked by recruitment agencies and HR personal.
Where Can You Start?
In this blog posts you will find everything you need to know about what to do in the interview. I will cover the following on this website:
- What does a typical Interview Process look like? What is involved?
- I’ve been invited to an interview, how do I prepare for it?
- How do I behave and act during the interview? What do I need to know?
- I’ve just finished my interview, what do I have to do now?
Information In Regards To Interview Questions And Answers:
In the interview questions and answers blog posts you will find answers to the following questions:
- How do I answer the interview question best? Is there any “Best Practice” that I can use?
- Do you have any example interview questions and answers I can practice with? Why are certain questions asked at interviews? What is the background behind this?
- What questions should I ask at the end of the interview? Are there any examples you can provide?
- What are the most commonly asked interview questions? And why are they asked?
I hope this website provides value to you and will help you to get the job you want. If you have any questions or feedback please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
I wish you all the Best and Good Luck!