Over the last 6 months, I’ve spend every weekend, writing on this EBook. It all started, when my friend asked me to help her with her interview.
What started out as an email – suddenly turned into several pages. The finished EBook has now 65 pages and is a small, compact guide on how to successfully manage the interview.
It captures everything you need to know in short, compact sentences. The main focus group are Project Manager, as my background is within the Financial and IT industry.
Recruiter and interview candidate:
This EBook can be used for both sides – recruiter and interview candidate:
- Recruiter, who require example questions and answers and would like to find more about the trades of the candidate
- People who prepare for an interview
- Candidates who have an interview meeting scheduled shortly
The main topics I cover are:
- Interview process and preparation,
- Interview framework on how to best answer questions
- Top 33 interview questions and answers for Project Managers,
- Skill matching table,
- Questions you want to ask
- Checklist of the interview process you can use
If you would like to find out more, please have a look at the Table of Contents. Please note, that I have covered half of the book already on this website. The book provides a more structured approach.
Money back guarantee:
For those who are not sure, if the book is right for them – I provide a 30-day money back guarantee, without asking any questions. If you believe you won’t get any value out of it, please contact me via the contact page and I will refund you the money. So there is no risk for you.
I would like to give away 5 copies of my EBook: Project Manager Interview Questions and Answers. Just leave a comment below and tell me in a few works on how this eBook could help you. The first 5 people, who leave a comment, will it.